Monday, May 31, 2010

Honey Do...

I have an absolutely atrocious memory so I'm just gonna jot down a few things that i'd like to talk about and maybe i'll slowly get to them.

  • Why I am in a world of trouble for being a weakling and a liar.
  • Why being a weakling and a liar can really hurt those that you love.
  • Why I sometimes feel like not being where I wish I were in life makes me feel like a sinner.
  • Why my sister thinks i'm going to burn in hell.
  • Why my sister has no right to judge me when she's about as pious as Lil Kim.
  • Why I can't sleep at night anymore when my car isn't in front of the house.
  • Why it sometimes makes me feel like i'm being fondled when my sisters or mother try to have a heart to heart with me or I with them.
Cool, that's it for now. I'll add more if it comes to me.

No comments: