Thursday, June 24, 2010

Puff, Puff, Pass

Quick question, Why would a person start smoking? I just don't understand it. There is absolutely no incentive there. My sister is trying to stop smoking for the five hundred and sixty second time.
Her situation is not the same as most of the young people that I know. People always say that they became smokers because they wanted to appear cool around their friends and thought that they would not become addicted and one pack later they were hooked.

My sister on the other hand was born with a fatty in her fist. In her defense, my entire family smokes with the exception of my parents. Our Grandparents were chain smokers that lived right next door and I remember my sister and I stealing their butts and smoking them or taking drags off of their lit cigarettes when they left the room and apparently my sister never stopped. So now here she sits babbling, cussing and acting a fool. She has the nicotine gum but she claims it makes her tongue numb so she won't chew it. I don't know....you should see her, it's hilarious. I never really respected how strong the addiction to cigarettes is but after seeing this I get it.

I just felt like typing..

No comments: