Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No one I know reads this so I guess it's safe.

I'm 26 years old. That's not old I know, but when you are still in search of your destiny if that doesn't sound to corny, believe me it feels old. I have a problem with sharing my goals, hopes and dreams with the people that I know because I feel that they will think that i'm silly or that I am wasting my time.
I am sure that there are many people out there that feel like they have to stifle their dreams for fear of being unfairly judged. I know myself and I will be really pissed looking back over my life with only myself to blame for the stupid choices that I made or didn't make. Let's just say that I come from a world where I was told that all I had to do was prepare myself and I could do whatever I wanted, so I don't know where this fear of others opinions comes from. I am starting to see that my shyness and over analysis of myself might be covering up some self absorbed tendencies.

I'm gonna work on being a stronger more confident person. I'm realizing that the people around me have dreams too and they are going after them. I am not getting any younger so no more excuses..


No comments: