Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Breanna! Watch it! Damn..

Quite Frankly, I talk too much. I usually think that I am right all the time and I cut people off when they are speaking. I'm also cripplingly shy. A shy bigmouth doesn't sound very effective in a conversation I know so I figured blogging would be an easier way to communicate my feelings for the time being while building my confidence in expressing myself.
I have wanted to blog for a while and the sound of my sister and her daughter yelling at each other like they are the same age about what one should wear to walk to dog has finally pushed me over the edge. I want to tell them to shut the hell up and walk the dog but surprisingly enough, the kid might start in on me so I will just say to them, Shut the hell up and walk to damn dog...

That dog is wild though so wear something old.

No comments: