Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hey There!

Where have I been? Well, I would love to tell my six subscribers (none of which read this blog) that I have been to far off places doing international type stuff. Sadly though, I am just a lazy girl that has nothing to say. I know that nobody reads this blog and it's ok because really it's just an excuse for me to bang away at my keyboard every now and again as I love the sound of the keys clunking. I wonder how many nasty and dirty, socially unacceptable things I could get away with saying on this blog since no one reads it. I'm gonna try that someday.

I was exhausted this morning because of my intense love of the night and all things Nick at Nite when I realised that the sun had come up. I mean I was really surprised to look out the window and see that little sucker coming up. Well luckily I don't work on Tuesday so I decided to sleep for a few hours when just before I feel totally off I was harpooned with this unbelievable feeling of worthlessness. I shouldn't be asleep even though I desperately need it, I got dreams to chase man. You see, I thought that my current employment would allow me to chase my dreams in life but all it does is keep me working.

I won't be talking about my dreams just yet as i'm too embarrassed of them to share but I feel like I need to kick it into high gear and go after them because I ain't getting any younger. Even in the middle of the night, going to sleep seems like the wrong thing to do because I'm just putting it off.  I realise now that I am an incredible time waster and it seems like the worst kind of frivolity throwing away chances like I do.

I need to stop beeing and moaning about what I want to do and need out of life and just do it. I feel like such a bs'er that now even my prayers seem redundant. I mean God must be looking at me and saying "OK, I kept you alive one more day like you asked and look what you did with it, Nothin! Stop talking to me until you get serious." I'm just a big chicken that needs to get her crap together.

On a brighter note. People like me, I am doing so much better at work now and people are asking for my card every day. I used to think that my shyness was a bad thing but now I realise that it is just a part of who I am and that I am never gonna get over it. I think shyness is in the blood. I might not be the most outgoing or the loudest but once I talk to you for a few seconds, I'm ok and then we have a good old time. People seem to be put at ease by me and my work is just as good as my coworkers. I'm still working on my speed but the end results have been great.

Wish me luck and I'll do the same for you.

2 comments:

Doll said...

I like your Blog...very honest and forthright, and Ihope you continue!!!! About this post...I think God is waiting for you to be fed up with where you're at before He hands you the desires of your heart. You have to want IT bad enough to fear nothing...not even failure as you strive for your dreams. You have to believe in yourself more than anyone else in order to pull that which will help you succeed into your life. This shall happen, it's just a matter of when.

ariahead said...

Thank you so much! I check my blog often, it's just that I am so friggin lazy that I don't update often. I don't feel that I have much to talk about but I did enjoy sharing my feelings so I will get back to it. Thank you for you encouraging words. I believe that all things happen at just the right time and you have no idea how much I needed to read those words.